We also have considerable experience in commercial projects and we've completed a number of innovatively designed buildings over the years.
If you're in the business of designing or planning buildings for the public, or industry in the Highlands, or are looking to procure a partner for your commercial building, we look forward to hearing from you.
Some of our Commercial Projects
- New Headquarters - Office Block and Main Workshop - at Corpach, Fort William for Ferguson Transport Ltd.
- Conversion of existing building into new Office Suite for Lochaber Housing Association Ltd - Fort William
- St Andrews Episcopal Church - Fort William - [Grade A Listed] - major roof repairs, construction of new Church Hall
- Spean Bridge Woollen Mill - major reconstruction following significant fire damage.
- New Office Building - MacPhee and Partners - Solicitors and Estate Agents - Fort William
Towards the end of 2012 we completed a new build for The Free Church of Scotland at Caol in Fort William. Designed by architects Covell Matthews of Aberdeen, this striking, modern building is now a substantial feature on the shore of Loch Linnhe in the village of Caol. The views through the cathedral-style windows to the front elevation provide the most stunning Highland landscape view for visitors and congregation of the new church to enjoy. Click the link for more information about our Caol Church project and photos